For each and every project we undertake, safety is placed at the top of our list of priorities. We have developed our own SAFETY PROGRAM, which outlines a series of essential safety practices that must be adhered to. The ENE ELECTRIC safety program contains the following objectives.
- Employee Safety Program Handbook & training
- All foremen and superintendents are AED, CPR and First Aid certified
- Regular Safety Committee meetings for all staff
- Unscheduled site visits by our Safety Director to inspect adherence to safety guidelines, with detailed reports
- Weekly on-site meetings for all field employees